Tuesday 25 November 2008

A little doggy and friends

Ok, today I'll post pictures of some of the other little toys. I started them in Malta, and have been going ever since! Some of them have Christmas gear, some don't. Here's the little dalmation


as in the title, sorry about the picture quality.

Next, there's a tiny tiger, swinging from a white piece of yarn, because I couldn't think of a better way, and the light is dreadful.



Again, not a very good picture at all, but you get the idea. Here's the very first one that I made, posing on a white ball of yarn.



A little dolphin, far away from the sea. There's more, though... of course there's more. Only one of the acrylic little critters is left within easy reach though - three have gone to new homes, and one is somewhere. But here's this one, which is actually the only one shown so far that is mine, although the elephant may become so. But anyway, here's Albert.



He's huddled up in a corner, trying to hide from the unfamiliar light which is blowing out his beak and nose - really, they're much more orange.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed seeing these pictures - there's more on the way tommorow!

Oh, and one more thing - see my fish, over on the sidebar? If you come by, please feed them by clicking. They'll like it.

1 comment:

Jerod Jarvis said...

Annie! Jerod here. I didn't know you were such an accomplished knitter. Excellent stuff. I now have another blog to follow with intense interest.

:)