Monday 24 November 2008

Hey, I'm back!

Greetings to the world out there who probably isn't even reading this. I'm back. I've been gone for over three months travelling Europe with my family, and it's been a blast. I returned to the blog today, and I noticed it covered with cobwebs and mothballs. Ah well, at least I haven't got any moths in my yarn! So, here I am, and I'm going to do my best to post more frequently. I'll post lots of pictures of everything that I've been doing (at the same time as updating my ravelry profile) soon, probably tommorow. In the meantime, here's a lousy picture of a little kitty I made, with a christmas hat and scarf. I took the picture with my webcam, so it's pretty rubbish, but it's better than nothing.


See, isn't he cute? The kitty is actually one of my least favourites, but more pictures tommorow. All right, one more...



Well, there we go. I'll show more pictures tommorow, hopefully, and then I'll be caught up. Anyway, if anyone reads this, then thank you very much. Please come back.
Annie

Oops, I forgot to add this little thingy ma bob from the nano wrimo site . Yes, I'm doing nano again, for the second year. I'm doing pretty well, and unless something major comes up, I should be good! Anyway, sorry to have to add this on. Here it is!

Annie

No comments: