Wednesday 26 November 2008

Fish

I can't think of anything of any interest to say today, except that I have begun making a pig, so I thought I'd take this post to draw your attention towards the fish. I've noticed that people seem to enjoy the fish, and so I've changed them a bit. Those of you who saw the previous fish might have noticed that there were five, maybe six - well, now there's ten, in all the colors of the rainbow. The food is also a different color. Thanks for feeding the fish!

As well as the fish, I'd like to point out the guestbook, underneath the blog archive. If you pop by, please sign your name - I love to know who's been visiting. (Yes, by the way, I have been searching for gadgets recently.)

I haven't done much knitting today, but I was going to go and look at a spinning wheel. Sadly, I couldn't go today, so I'm going to go and look at it this weekend. It's a Ashford Traditional, and comes with a niddy noddy, lazy kate, and a bulky head (I think that's the word.) Have you ever used this wheel? What do you think of it?

No comments: