Sunday 10 May 2009

Some photos, perhaps? (AKA - what the heck have I been doing?)

So, what have I been doing for the past few days? Well, this week I knit mainly on my dad's birthday present, and a little bit on my sister's birthday present too. This weekend, however, I threw them to the wind, and took a break. What did I make? First of all I made my Mom some Owlets for mothers day.
Knitting 024

Then I started on a cat blanket for the humane society.
Knitting 026

It's done now, I'm just working around the edge in single crochet to hopefully flatten it out a little. So far, it isn't working. Two times may be necessary.

A trial layout of the blanket I'm seaming for the KYS charity auction:
Knitting 032

And some yummy mmmmal:
Knitting 020
Knitting 019

I may make a Foliage out of it.

Some KoolAid dyed yarn:
Knitting 008

And new sock yarn:
Knitting 004

No comments: